If you or someone you know is facing a life-threatening or criminal emergency type of crisis:
Call 911 immediately.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis:
Contact the Ottawa Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team at (613) 722-6914 or 1-866-996-0991.
If you or someone you know needs information or support around pregnancy options, birth control or other sexual and reproductive health issues, call us at 613-226-3234 ext. 100. We can provide:
- Over-the-phone Information and referrals from 10 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday
- In-person Options counselling appointments from 6 PM – 7 PM, Monday – Friday*
*Walk-ins can sometimes be accommodated between 12 PM and 5 PM, but it is best to call ahead and make an appointment to ensure that a counselor is onsite.
If you suspect that you or your partner may have a sexually transmitted infection:
- Visit the Sexual Health Centre, 179 Clarence Street:
- Monday 1 – 4 PM
- Tuesday 1 – 7 PM
- Wednesday 1 – 4 PM
- Thursday 1 – 7 PM
- Friday 9 AM – 12 PM
- Contact Sexual Health Ontario at 1-800-668-2437, 10 AM – 10:30 PM on weekdays, and 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM on weekends
- Contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000, available 24 hours a day
If you or someone you know is experiencing sexual or intimate partner violence:
- Contact the Sexual Assault Support Centre at (613) 234-2266, 24 hours a day
- Contact the Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre at (613) 567-2333, 24 hours a day
- Contactez le Centre d’aide et de lutte contre les agressions à caractère sexuel: (613) 789-8096