Sexual Health Clinic will be closed for renovations from November 19th, 2010 until January 17th, 2011.
They are undergoing significant renovations to better serve all clients.
Very limited services are available during the renovations. They will not be accepting walk-ins. Please call 613-234-4641 to speak with a nurse regarding a possible appointment only if:
- You are currently taking birth control that is provided by the Sexual Health Clinic
- You have symptoms of an STI
- You need syphilis treatment
- You need genital wart or molluscum treatment
- You need emergency contraception (Plan B)
For all other sexual health needs, such as STI testing, HIV testing or birth control, please visit:
- Your family doctor
- Ottawa walk-in clinics
- University health services if you are a student (U of O, Carleton, Algonquin, Cité Collégiale)
- For Quebec residents, please call your local CLSC Info-Santé line.
- For Anonymous HIV testing, please see our website ottawa.ca/health for the locations.