The staff team at PPO would like to wish everyone a happy and inspiring break this December. As we look forward to 2013, Planned Parenthood Ottawa is grateful for the support, energy and enthusiasm of our volunteers, our partners, our donors and the greater Ottawa community. Thank you for everything.
PPO will be closed from Friday, December 21st and reopening on January 2nd at 9:00am.
If you have questions during that time, please direct them to our Email Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will respond as quickly as possible.
If you need immediate assistance, the contact information below may be of help:
- The Ottawa Sexual Health Centre: 613-234-4641 (closed Dec 24-Dec 26, and Dec 31- Jan 1)
- Ottawa Distress Centre: 613-238-3311
- The Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre: 613-562-2333
- Sexual Assault Support Centre of Ottawa: 613-234-2266
- Centre d'aide et de lutte contre les aggressions à caractère sexuel: 613-789-9117
- Coalition for Carleton Sexual Assault Support Line: 613-620-1030 (8am-midnight/7 days a week)
- The Men's Project: 1-877-677-6532
- The Morgentaler Clinic: 613-567-3360 (no appointments between Dec 20-Jan 8)
- The Ottawa Hospital Women’s Health Clinic: 613-761-4921 (no appointments between Dec 24- Jan 8)
- Canadians for Choice information and referral line: 1-888-642-2725
If you have a few minutes over your break, please take the time to fill out our youth sexual health survey, which can be found: http://fluidsurveys.com/s/ottawayouthsexsurvey2-0/